1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again Basso excells, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Designing Control Loops for Linear and Switching Power Supplies: A Tutorial Guide (Hardcover)
I am now the proud owner of two Christophe Basso publications and despite the heafty price tag this book is a "must have" not only for power supply engineers but any engineers that may require a knowledge of loop stability - a subject I strugled with for some time to understand, laplace transform theory in this (and A to Z of Switching Power Supplies SECOND EDITION by another author) have left me wondering why I struggled for so long when it is so simple. I say simple as to read a book on this subject matter your maths is probably at a level to cope with the concepts presented in the logical and sequential manner of this book.

Once again I take my hat of to Christophe Basso. I have also found the author to be quite approachable and helpful when contacted via his webbsite in a way I have not experienced with any other technical author.

93.85