Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 March 2015
I have never seen a book with so many mistakes, the editor should be fired! I also have a pdf version of this book on my laptop, which I've read a little of but I prefer a paper copy I can hold so I bought this. I began reading part 1 and I was thinking something is definitely not right here. I had a look at the pdf version and realised that they'd missed half of the first paragraph off and that's why it made no sense. I skimmed through more of the book to find multiple sentences with "[missing word] or...." and "[missing word]ing" which made it a bit of a nightmare to read. I'm not having to go through the entire book, comparing it to the pdf, to fill in the missing words. It's tedious but it's better than taking a bash at guessing what was meant to be in there.
Main Advice to Potential Purchasers: You can download a pdf for free by Googling it and it actually has all the words in. Do NOT waste your money on this copy! Also from Googling I've been lead to believe that the 4 new chapters are actually from another book so basically they stuck stuff from another book at the end and tried to remarket it as having "the missing chapters". What a load of crap!
on 22 May 2013
If you're interested in how you can make the most out of your life - this is the book for you!
on 13 February 2014
Books like The Secret tell you to be more positive which is good but you are still in the dark as to how you go about it. The Master Key System actually trains you how to change your way of thinking!
on 18 March 2013
If there is any book i will rate after the bible (order people might have their doubts)then it got to be the master key system. This book sinks deep into your psyche and twist and changes all the wrong thoughts that have brought you this far.

All the major authors in the world of self help has gone throught the master key at some stage in their development. This book should be thought in our colleges and universities, as a course of study, our world will be a better place if every know that our thoughts as human correlates with the external conditions in the objective world.

The work of Charles Hannel is a mavel to behold, i am yet to come across any mind in the same wave length, this book is the "bomb" to use young mens term. its a must read for any one that want to change external conditions in his/her life. dont think about it, dont think about how much it cost, this book will do you a hell of good now and eternity, just get one and another for a friend you like or dislike.
on 28 July 2015
over complicated is my summary of this book, held up there as one of the best in its field, it strayed too deep into the psychology of the mind for me a little bit too heavy and not practical enough for every day application I would suggest.
on 15 August 2015
Brand new copy promptly sent and in great condition. An absolute must for anyone looking to go forward in life fearlessly and achieve all their goals and ambitions! The author takes things at a steady pace so the reader doesn't run before he can walk. Absorbing and compelling.
on 23 September 2013
Really positive thinking and basic step by step method that takes you in small chunks to the place you want to be. Believe it, it does change your life
on 3 July 2013
i've herd it all before, but what separates this book from the rest is the practical guide, which is priceless
on 4 January 2015
very good book helps to understand the principle of the law of attraction better than the secret although I would suggest you use both
on 19 February 2015
I love this book and go back and read parts of it from time to time.