on 5 January 2011
Wow!I got this book for Christmas and after i read it I was thrilled with it.It is one of the best books I ever read.It tells you millions of facts about space.It also shows you beatiful pictures of the planets.
on 27 January 2010
An extremely original concept that will appeal to everyone and taught me quite a bit, as well as having a plot that children will enjoy (and a wocked teacher!)

Five stars well deserved.
on 15 October 2008
With a 9 yr old son who can't even be bothered to read instructions for a computer game I was surprised that he let a book into his bedroom, let alone take it to school every day! He read it every night and chuckled away as he devoured it. 10 / 10. Buy it!
on 18 February 2013
bought this for my 7 year old and whilst he's enjoying it, mainly likes the pictures I think he may be a bit young, perhaps he'll like it more the second time around when he's a little older to appreciate it.
on 26 May 2010
My Son is 6 and space mad. He will usually only read non-fiction books so George has been such a fantastic change for me at bedtime. We have now read this book 3 times and counting...
on 9 March 2014
Fast paced, gripping, exciting and interesting, one of the best. I could not put it down or even take my eyes off it. A good book for people who love science and fiction. MUST READ!!!!
on 23 March 2014
I loved this book, I feel boys who don't like to read would like it. I love the extra information about the planets and the universe which could even get them interested in space.
on 7 February 2014
We are delighted wi all three books in this sequence. Bought for nephew last year and dsughter this year. They are both delighted with them
on 19 April 2013
George's family is a bit far-out - his parents almost dysfunctional, poor George! But the idea of the computer Cosmos guiding him through the galaxies and beyond is amusing, and the evil science teacher (I forgot his name) adds excitement to the story. George's first prize at the science fair is the expected happy ending. All-in-all, a fun read.
on 13 February 2015
Great children's story, but adults can also learn a lot from the many space photographs and factual pages.