5.0 out of 5 stars good gluten free recipes
I have got M.E and have found controlling my diet helpful and eating gluten free and paleo seems to be very good for me
I already owned her almond flour book so I thought this would be a good buy and havent been disappointed
I have only made a couple of recipes to date but what I have made has been delicious
Published 9 months ago by N. Browning

3.0 out of 5 stars easy baking
This is a writer who I follow on her website, I use a lot of her ideas, so when this book was available I jumped at the chance to get the kindle addition. I was quite disappointed that there were not many pictures. You need pictures to let you know what the finished food looks like and to inspire you to want to cook something, so this is why I only scored 3 stars.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars good gluten free recipes, 2 Oct 2013
N. Browning "bookworm" (kent uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick, easy and tasty, 16 Oct 2013
Well, I've only tried about 15 of the recipes so far but each one has been really easy, some a bit more time consuming than others, only one hasn't been amazing which I feel is pretty good going. I love the bread recipes, the directions are simple and straight forward. Really glad I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this book, 18 July 2013
Absolutely Great especially if you have problems with Gluten Wheat and dairy I have only had this book a week and I have made Garlic Crackers, Rye Bread and a cake the bread was divine and the crackers well eat your heart out Pringles, do not forget the cake orgasmic. The recipes require little ingredients and so easy and quick to make.

5.0 out of 5 stars alternative cooking, 5 Feb 2014
An informative, easy to follow book. I did have to look up the British name for some products as its American.

4.0 out of 5 stars Paleo Cooking from Elena's Pantry, 8 July 2013
P. A. Ward "patsywoo" (U.K) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This is a nice little book (physically smaller than I thought it would be) I should have read the description more carefully. Gives you a list of products to stock in your paleo pantry and lots of recipes for breakfasts, breads, condiments, veggies and mains, so a nice combination of savoury and sweet recipes. Is a nice book to add to your paleo collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars easy baking, 6 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
I haven't made any of the delicious looking recipes yet but I can't wait to start cooking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 April 2014
I recently downloaded this book onto my iPad and I love it. I've switched to the paleo diet for medical issues and the recipes are so much better then I thought. I've got my mum and dad hooked on the recipes too. The recipes are easy to follow and make and are extremely tasty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 21 Feb 2014
Elizabeth B. Keen (UK) - See all my reviews
My grandson has to have a gluten and dairy free diet and found some nice recipes in the book for him

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Paleo cookbook, 8 Feb 2014
I've hardly put it down in the last month - it went to sleep on my bookshelf for one night then I had to go get it again. Great reference.

Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes