5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Pop-Ups
"Snappy Little Dinosaurs" is full of large bright exciting pop-up dinosaurs accompanied by short amusing rhyming captions. The paper-engineering is excellent, each dinosaur is constructed to move in a different way. The book names and depicts each dinosaur correctly, but illustrated in a friendly cartoon-style which is unlikely to upset even the most nervous toddler...
Published on 4 Nov. 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfied
Disgusting condition. Pages were ripped, pages had been drawn on and the pop ups were missing heads, faces etc. Before I purchased the book I read that it would be in good condition, it was so poor quality I put it straight in the bin.
Published 10 months ago by evanowen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Pop-Ups, 4 Nov. 2003
By A Customer
"Snappy Little Dinosaurs" is full of large bright exciting pop-up dinosaurs accompanied by short amusing rhyming captions. The paper-engineering is excellent, each dinosaur is constructed to move in a different way. The book names and depicts each dinosaur correctly, but illustrated in a friendly cartoon-style which is unlikely to upset even the most nervous toddler!
My two year-old daughter was a great fan of this book, so I also purchased "Snappy Little Movers", a book from the same range, but this time featuring insects as the pop-up "stars". She was similarly delighted with this title, so I now intend to buy more books from the "Snappy Little..." series, and recommend them highly to other parents of pre-school children.

5.0 out of 5 stars great first dinosaur book, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Snappy Little Dinosaurs (Snappy Pop-Ups) (Pop-Up)
This is a great first dinosaur book for any kid. I bought it for my little boy for his first christmas and he loved it, we had to read it to him every night and when he could talk, the book taught him the names of the dinosaurs. The pop ups are sturdy and very robust, good for inquisitive hands. I bought it this year for my nephew who loves it as much as my son.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfied, 17 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pop ups on the market., 8 April 2015
L. Clark (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
A great pop up book, my grandsons love it. Enormous dinosaurs spring out of the book no little fiddly pictures. Ideal for little hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pop up book, 1 Jun. 2014
This is a lovely pop up book for children who love dinosaur, well worth it. My son really enjoyed this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. 2 year old loves it, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Snappy Little Dinosaurs (Snappy Pop-Ups) (Pop-Up)
Good quality. 2 year old loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars snappy dino, 22 July 2009
This book was 4 my 3 year old son who loved this book always want to read it before bed time

Snappy Little Dinosaurs (Snappy Pop-Ups)
Snappy Little Dinosaurs (Snappy Pop-Ups) by Beth Harwood (Pop-Up - July 2012)
Used & New from: £22.93