5.0 out of 5 stars Super cheesy - but works
Published on 17 Oct 2011 by carolinanz

3.0 out of 5 stars great sound, non-replaceable batteries though
My son was given this (London bus version) for his 1st birthday and loved it immediately, he even started singing along.
The tone of the music is lovely rather than irritating.
However, the battery started to run out within 3 weeks, and it's not replaceable - the music comes from a sealed unit.
So I'm very disappointed and I can't recommend it as I would...
Published on 15 Sep 2010 by G HEPTINSTALL

3.0 out of 5 stars great sound, non-replaceable batteries though, 15 Sep 2010
G HEPTINSTALL (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus: A Teddy Bear Sing-Along Book (Board book)
The tone of the music is lovely rather than irritating.
So I'm very disappointed and I can't recommend it as I would have liked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cheesy - but works, 17 Oct 2011
My 16 month nephew had this book last year. He loves books and is pretty musical. His parents do not do TV so books and a slightly more intellectual and educational approach tends to hold sway. For some baffling reason this was definitively his favourite for about 12 months. Guaranteed to distract him no matter what. Always the favourite. He loved the images, sang roaring choruses of "All day long" and in general could keep himself entertained for half an hour or so with this on his own.

I bought him the Old McDonald version as well and that instantly went into the top two. He loved the pictures of animals. Pressed the music button, And did a rousing ee-eye-ee-eye-oooohhhh. I personally go for the more gorgeous and beautifully done children's books and I have to say these are kinda cheesy at best. However they seem to be spot on with the target "reader" and who am I to decide what a one year old should like!

1.0 out of 5 stars Button didn't work, 25 May 2014
Very disappointed, have other books in this series as they are lovely, brought this one as a gift and it doesn't work

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 17 Mar 2014
Bought this book for my friend who has a baby and loves this rhyme - the book was a success she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, 18 Feb 2014
Bought as a gift for my Grandson who loves buses. He was delighted with the book and played it over and over.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a replacement, 14 Jan 2014
Pot pourri (Epping, Essex) - See all my reviews
My 18 month old grandson loved the previous version of the book which was a double decker, red bus and had a conductor. The sound finally stopped which is why I tried to replace it. This version has been updated and, although it is still a nice book, he has not taken to it in the same way as the first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous sing a long book, 25 Aug 2013
My little girl adores this book. She loves turning the pages and listening as I sing along! She's only 12 months old and hasn't yet learned to press the buttons for the music but I'm sure she will soon. The only downside is that the batteries can't be replaced once they run out. We've played it virtually everyday for 3 months now though and the batteries are still going strong!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favourite, 31 Mar 2013
C. Hill (UK) - See all my reviews
A great, sturdy book with cute pictures. My 6 month old daughter loves it and I plan to buy more of the teddy bear books.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 17 Feb 2013
this is a lovely book and has beautiful illustrations. i bought it as a gift and I've been told it's great. nice music too

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Wheels on the Bus...' Book, 23 April 2012
This is an excellent book and my Grandson in Canada LOVED it. Would definitely recommend as the button is easy enough for a 13 month old baby to push.to

The Wheels on the Bus: A Teddy Bear Sing-Along Book
The Wheels on the Bus: A Teddy Bear Sing-Along Book by David Ellwand (Board book - 18 May 2010)
7.67