5.0 out of 5 stars Revival by Tim Seeley, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Revival Volume 2: Live Like You Mean It TP (Revival (Image Comics)) (Paperback)
Here's what I said after reading volume 1 -

"While I did enjoy this comic, I am not sure where the writers are going to go with the supernatural element and I have my doubts about whether I'll like it. But for now I'll stick with it as it's an intriguing idea - dead people, zombies, but recognisably your family."

I am so glad that I stuck with this, mainly prompted by two comic book fan friends who assured me it was good. The second volume is fantastic. The small town is slowly being overtaken by the dead who are back to life but also the residents are also turning on each other as they find side-effects of the dead-to-live flesh.

The supernatural element appears again but doesn't dominate or overtake. Not much more has been learned but just enough is hinted at to keep you intrigued.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 27 Nov 2013
It's a good ongoing story, the small town Midwest thing works well in this book, can't wait to see what happens next

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Seller, 24 Feb 2014
I ordered this as a gift for my brother. It did not arrive after being dispatched so contacted the seller who sent another copy ASAP. It arrived in time for my brother's birthday and everyone was happy.

Revival Volume 2: Live Like You Mean It TP (Revival (Image Comics))
7.69