Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 January 2016
Got delivered very fast, perfect quality and soooo interesting to read!
on 3 January 2015
Great book for fans. Good seller, not expensive and fast delivery.
on 1 September 2010
I don't normally read black And white graphic novels. I'm a long-time DC & Marvel fan also. But I liked what I read about this comic and so took the chance and ordered it.

I read it cover to cover in 2 days. FANTASTIC!

There is no other way of describing what sheer delight this book was to read and I cannot remember the last comic I have ever read non-stop. Turn of the TV, No music or radio. Just me and the book.

Best book of the century by far.
on 3 March 2016
Excellent quality and fast shipping and parcel wrapped lovely. X
on 2 November 2011
I beg to differ from the rave reviews - my main gripe being the artwork, which is average at best and in many cases I found it difficult to recognise key characters. The opening chapter's art work is pretty good but I am no fan after that... The story line is great though, daring, shocking and good fun. The characters are great and those who are fans of the tv series will likely enjoy this. But the art work really bugs me and hinders my enjoyment to the point that I feel obliged to award only three stars.
on 15 May 2016
Bought as a xmas present, and by all accounts, is a good book!
on 23 December 2015
Fantastic value and amazing to own. Just need the other 2 now!
on 12 September 2015
Came in excellent condition! I was very pleased with my order.
on 27 October 2011
Under heafty recommendation from several friends, I bit the bullet and I picked up The Walking Dead Compendium, V1. A few days later, I finally put it down, I don't think there has been a time since Dark Knight Returns where I have been so engrossed by a graphic novel but Walking Dead, with it's well-developed and motivated characters sucked me in, I would highly recommend everyone else to take the same plunge too!
on 28 March 2015
Loving it, who knew it would be so big, many many hours read.