on 18 October 2012
Don't let the boring front cover (sorry author) of this book put you off, its filled with do-able quilting, can't wait to give it a go. It's just what you need if you don't have access to a Gammell. It's fantastic for 'modern' quilts, which I'm just getting into - getting fed up of the twee quilts now. And this book is a great addition to my collection.
on 1 September 2012
I l;ove this book, so useful as a reference , great inspirational stuff on most pages. Well presented & done with obvious love of the topic.
on 3 September 2013
This is a fantastic book written by an amazing quilter.
Whether you use a long arm machine or a domestic machine the designs in this book are very inspiring and do- able. Angela illustrates how to do the designs and there are helpful tips throughout the book.There are also beautiful quilts thoughout the book showing Angela's designs.
on 25 September 2012
This is a lovely book, beautifully written with excellent clear instructions on free motion quilting. There are loads of ideas to give a more modern look to your quilts but equally they can be used on the traditional designs. A great reference book which I know I will use over and over again.
on 20 September 2013
VERY HELPFUL BOOK REALLY IS FOR THE BEGINNER I FOUND IT VERY EASY TO FOLLOW GOOD INSTRUCTION WORTH THE MONEY ALL BEGINNERS SHOULD HAVE THIS BOOK
on 9 February 2013
At the same time I bought both of Angela Walters' books. I like both of them and am glad to have them. Studied them well before I decided how to quilt my latest quilt.
on 17 April 2014
This book was so easy to follow great book for future reference . Great hints and tips, like a personal teacher on hand
on 2 March 2013
if you are wanting to do free motion embroidery on your quilts then this is the book for you. It teaches in such a maner that you were taught how to do your letters when you started school. it soon becomes so easy to produce good results.I highly recomend this book.
on 24 February 2013
ANGELA WALTERS book is a very good book for beginners, like me look forward to working through all the project s
on 30 September 2013
Having been a quilter for many years I wanted some new, modern ideas and this book filled the bill. Very pleased.