5.0 out of 5 stars Little Stitches Review, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Little Stitches: 100+ Sweet Embroidery Designs 12 Projects (Paperback)
[...]
One of my crafty Christmas presents was this fab embroidery book by Aneela Hoey http://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Stitches-Embroidery-Designs-Projects/dp/1607055252/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365449830&sr=8-1&keywords=little+stitches. Despite reading it cover to cover, i'd yet to try any of the projects. So, using my free calico from issue 1 of Crafty Magazine, I decided to stitch Missy a beautiful door hanger.

Together we choose two, iron on patterns to appear on the hanger, a blonde girl on a bike and a little dog chasing a ball.

We chose a colour palette of reds, pinks and blues. I was slightly nervous of messing it up, apart from cross stitch I haven't tried embroidery for many years and certainly have never used anything other than a backstitch or running stitch. The finished piece looked so pretty on the page! Aneela's instructions and easy to read tips made this one of the simplest and most satisfying things I've made in ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and Helpful Little Book, 28 May 2014
I first learned embroidery stitches when I was a child and I haven't embroidered anything since. Looking for a new hobby, I decided to try out an embroidery project and saw this book on Amazon. I am delighted with it. There are simple projects to attempt, with transfers to iron out. The really helpful attribute of this book is that each project is photographed and then the stitches, thread thickness and colours needed are set out below the pictures. I am thrilled with my new hobby and my increasing confidence is due in no small part to this lovely book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little stitches, 19 Aug 2013
Love this book I really enjoy sewing and this has some very morgen and sweet designs much better then a lot of sewing books which just show a lot of flowers this one has really interesting subjects

5.0 out of 5 stars little stitches big problems, 6 Aug 2013
love this little book full of inspiration, the problem with it is.. where do you start , which one to do first, far to busy looking & planning to actually start.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book, useful too for a beginner., 17 April 2013
I recently wanted a small hobby as I have little spare time. I liked the idea of free hand embroidery, as somebody with little, basic sewing skills I found this book really helpful. Explains instuctions and ideas clearly. Lots of lovely ideas and patterns to copy at the back. It is fairly expensive but it is a good quality book and glad it will suit me as a beginner so I feel it has been worth the price as it will help me to make some pretty things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 10 Mar 2013
As this was a wanted christmas present, I can only say that when I looked through it, I thought is was a nice book for for helpful ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 6 Dec 2012
H. Stanley - See all my reviews
Loved this book as soon as it arrived. Some great designs
and very inspirational. If you love her fabric you will love this.

Little Stitches: 100+ Sweet Embroidery Designs 12 Projects
Little Stitches: 100+ Sweet Embroidery Designs 12 Projects by Aneela Hoey (Paperback - 15 Nov 2012)
17.99