Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 April 2012
I love this book. with applique, quilting, small 3D objects all with a quirky feel. It has some machine free hand embroidery ideas too.
well worth the money.
on 30 August 2013
I love this book. The layout is clear and the patterns are easy to follow. I love Scandinavian style. Looking forward to making some beautiful items
on 21 November 2012
I really love this book, the instructions are clear & easy to follow. The pictures are beautiful. I really recommend this book.
on 22 May 2011
Lovely clear simple ideas, beautifully photographed. Not sure I will make too many things from this book, but lovely to look at and great for inspiration - I have my kids designing for me now!
on 3 August 2011
If you like the cover of this book then you will love what is inside. The naive simple approach is refreshing and it does make you smile. The projects are simple to make with easy to follow instructions. Lots of ideas for gifts for adults and children or just nice things to have around your own home. It contains instructions on how to make a variety of small quilts which look good as a wall hangings, hanging ornaments, cushions, storage boxes, coasters, scarf, pin cushion and a purse.
on 3 November 2015
Fab little book which gave me some good ideas. I get stuck for ideas sometimes this helped. It's not for anyone who has their own good ideas as it is just a lot of pictures and examples. I'm happy with it.
on 12 May 2013
Lovely projects to have a go at. Easy to follow instructions and lovely photographs. It makes you feel you would like to try out the dsigns.
on 15 March 2015
A really inspiring book,fabulous pictures. A great joy to have in your collection to stimulate ideas all through the seasons.
on 4 June 2013
Lovely book, stunning projects, great instructions. Made a few of them already, now need to find time to try the others!
on 16 February 2014
Lovely book which I enjoy having on my book shelf. Lots of lovely new ways to work with fabrics. Very inspiring.