on 9 October 2013
My 7 year old was getting a bit curious so I purchased this book and I found it to be excellent. It explains things in a very simple manner, and is very well done and gets to the point. I would definitely recommend this book for little curious minds!!
on 24 May 2013
Just the right amount of content to get the message across. Lovely illustrations. Had to glue the first two pages together to hide the introduction from my five year old.
on 11 May 2013
This book although basic fitted the purpose I bought it for and couldn't fault the quality of packaging and the very good new condition it arrived in.
on 20 November 2013
This is small both in size and in content. It only has a few sentences in (one of which is the title!). It doesn't give any explanations as to why you shouldn't share these parts, or how it would make people feel etc. I liked the idea of the fish telling the story, but it is too sparse to be of any real use. I would only look at this with very young children with short attention spans.
on 4 April 2014
this was purchased for my special needs child to help teach what touching is appropriate i found it helpful and easy to read together, he liked the fish.
on 25 May 2014
Great for very small children. Has helped start the ball rolling with discussion on what is and what is not inappropriate touch.
on 4 February 2016
Bright, attractive illustrations, and a simple story, not threatening, and a very clear message that is easy for young children to understand. Used it with a mixed group of two, three and four year olds, and they all enjoyed the pictures and understood the message. Included is the opportunity to also down-load the audio version for free, which makes it even better value. I will recommend it to everyone I know with a small child.
on 21 July 2013
Fab book ideal for explaining to children about their bodies without making them feel embarrassed and using correct words. , fab price too.
on 24 February 2014
Colourful and attractive to look at, easy to read, very child friendly. Very happy with this purchase. Would recommend to friends.
on 16 August 2014
I thought this book was rubbish, but my 7 year old thought it was great, and he really seemed to understand it