4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but cookbook is better
Published 16 months ago by Dena Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok
I expected this book to give me more everyday type meal ideas. Some foods just not practical for me to purchase. Suggestions in book sensible but a little disappointed in what I thought should be in it.
Published 23 months ago by Kitti

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but cookbook is better, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Digest Diet: The Best Foods for Fast, Lasting Weight Loss (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed the info and, of course, it all makes sense. My only complaint is the layout of the recipies and how difficult they are to put with the step you are on. The cookbook does a much better job of helping us "elementary" cooks. It would also have helped me better if both the Diet Book and the Cookbook had portion sizes with the meats and meals. The shakes....no problem.....the soups.....no problem......but.....other recipes do not state whether a cup or ounce is the portion amount.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 29 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 8 April 2013
i would recommend this book. Great food and reading... I had heard about this book from a fried and i wasnt dissapointed. Sp 2 thumbs up...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Nov. 2014
very usefull

The Digest Diet: The Best Foods for Fast, Lasting Weight Loss
The Digest Diet: The Best Foods for Fast, Lasting Weight Loss by Liz Vaccariello (Hardcover - 2 Oct. 2012)