Published 16 months ago by A. Green

3.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money
namby pamby nonsence for the most part. it could be condensed down to facts instead of airy fairy drivel. dont bother with it, just go online to DSA website for information. disappointed !!
Published 2 months ago by happymum

5.0 out of 5 stars Best up to date book for parents of a child with DS I've read so far, 10 Mar 2013
A. Green "amazon animal" (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
There a lot of books out there for parents with a baby with Down Syndrome and this book is for the next stage. It was great reading advice from a parent who's been there & done that and not just more advice from a medical professional who has no actual experience of raising a child with DS. She is a little airy fairy in places and talks about angels some of which I took on board. Her advice is bang up to date and she gives links to websites & apps for futher info. I would defo recommend to this to a parent of a child with DS from 5 upwards and have already started doing so. I've already started to put into practice something's from the book. I can see myself reading this every few months for a little pep talk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for anyone who has a child with ds in their lives, 9 July 2013
J. Cresswell "hedge.witch" (nottingham uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Down Syndrome Parenting 101: Must-Have Advice for Making Your Life Easier (Paperback)
since having my son 5 yrs I have been amazed just how many people have had a relation with ds.
There are many medical books out there and those with advise for babies
This nook is written by a parent and helps with many things that we wonder and what to accept and not accept,
its practical advice and not talking down to you as 'you should do this '
plus you can dip in and out of chapters

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend this book, 15 July 2014
N. Anderson (UK) - See all my reviews
This book was just what I wanted. A clear, easy to read, helpful, compassionate wise book. I would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money, 22 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 5 Mar 2014
I find the book very helpful and useful, We are gradually working through and learning things we didn't know before. good book.

Down Syndrome Parenting 101: Must-Have Advice for Making Your Life Easier