5.0 out of 5 stars Going through raindrops
Published on 28 May 2012 by Mrs. I. Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
I ordered this book after hearing the song and loving it. I thought it was going to be a book explaining the meaning behind the song. So more of a story/biography than a devotional. I can honestly say I haven't looked at it other than the day it arrived and had a quick thumb through.
Published 20 months ago by Mrsmcdreamy77

5.0 out of 5 stars Going through raindrops, 28 May 2012
Mrs. I. Black (Inverclyde, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: What if Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops (Paperback)
At the time of purchase I was going through a real storm. What a well written book. Knowing it was written by someone who was going through a real storm herself. It has brought a lot of comfort to me and made me realise that God does indeed bring us Blessings through raindrops and storms of life. One of the quotes from the book "Only God can change the valley of despair into a door of hope". Thanks you so much Laura for putting pen to paper when you were going through a difficult time.

5.0 out of 5 stars would recomend, 13 Jan 2013
bought this for my kindle as i love Laura Story's music. would suggest my church bookstall stocks this book thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing look at blessing. Much needed after all the hype of blessings linked to materialism., 9 July 2014
Jules (Grimsby, N E LINCS England) - See all my reviews
Easy to read. Spiritually sound.
Realistic and written from experience. Looking forward to listening to the music that goes with the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars different, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: What if Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops (Paperback)
I bought this book expecting to read Laura's testimony but found that it is actually daily devotions. I have not had opportunity to read them but at a glance it looks ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars comforting, 17 Dec 2013
I love this book and the song that Laura wrote to go with it. It make you ralise that our blessings don't always come in the way we expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars music to my ears, 13 Nov 2013
I've played her albums non stop for days and this book was a lovely read but I'd preferred more of her thoughts and experiences

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 4 Nov 2012

What if Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops
What if Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops by Laura Story (Paperback - 9 Oct 2012)
7.04