I've bought the walking dead monopoly for my Walking Dead (and he is) mad son. Not from this seller though but thought I would let you know how the game looks. . .

This is the usual game of monopoly where you acquire property and build on it but themed on The Walking Dead comic books on which the tv series is based.

The board looks brilliant with the comic graphics/colours used all over it. Everything has been changed to The Walking Dead.

The six player tokens are -

Katana
Telephone
Lucille (Baseball bat)
Ricks hat
Dales RV
Bucket of body parts

Currency has been replaced with supplies. Houses are walls.
Hotels are guard towers.
Chance cards are now Scavenge cards.
The Community Chest cards are Supply Chest cards.
Income Tax has been replaced with Zombie Herd
The Luxury Tax has been replaced with Protection.

The properties around the board aee now -

Utilities. . .

Downtown Washington DC

Blue -
Alexandria Safe-Zone
The Hilltop Colony

If you are a collector of Monopoly this will be a good addition. We have a few such as the classic, Simpsons, 007 and Marvel Super Heroes.

Great game with a new look.
on 18 September 2014
I bought this for my son. He loves the Walking Dead game on Xbox so we thought he would like this. The game is themed on the comics rather than the tv series. He loves it and we've played it several times in the last few weeks. A fun twist on a classic game.
on 27 November 2015
This is perfect for any fan of The Walking Dead comics, my husband loves it and is constantly begging me to play it with him! I've even read all the comics so I can recognise each section of it and appreciate it fully :)
on 1 June 2014
good game even though its only two of us that play it, its still enjoyable. i feel the board could be made bigger i feel its a tight squeeze for the little red buildings.
on 26 December 2014
If you are a walking dead fan then you will love this!! Got this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he was over the moon. Highly recommended
on 1 September 2014
Excellent price and delivery. Bought this as present and they were delighted with it. I have seen this going for £50 on other sites.
on 6 February 2014
Really enjoyed it as a fan of the comics. Amazed how up to date it is with the likes of Negan having a place on the board (protection) and his bat. Only issue I have is free parking. Should have been summit walking dead style like zombie free. But besides that the supply and scavenge cards are really cool with pictures taken rite out of the comics. Oh and the box for the monopoly looks like a beat up first aid box.
on 17 February 2015
Bought as a gift for boyfriend for Christmas, loved the premise- takes a bit of getting used to
on 31 October 2014
must have for board game night or stuck in when its raining anytime really very happy
on 1 August 2014
Great present for my partner,, we now have something else to do as a family :)

See one answered question