1.0 out of 5 stars utter rubbish, 5 Oct 2011
Do not spend even one penny on this book:it is utter rubbish (I was fortunate in that the book was a free Kindle download). I learned very little about the history of the United States from this worthless tome and I quickly tired of the peurile, and unfunny, attempts at humour. Even a high school student would cringe at the sexual innuendo that litters this book. Reading this tripe was a complete waste of my time and I only saw it through to the end so that I could write a valid review of the book for the benefit of other potential readers. The only reason I gave this book one star was because I was not allowed to give it a zero rating.

1.0 out of 5 stars A huge disappointment, 9 Sep 2012
Amanda Hall (Co. Durham UK) - See all my reviews
Don't know what I expected from this book but it wasn't this. Picked it up as a freebie and was glad I did...

Read it through to the end and didn't find it humorous at all. Most of the humour was either racist or sexist. And it all missed the mark with me. I ploughed my way through the book but didn't learn anything about US history but a lot about the author's humour preferences - which aren't mine.