5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 7 Jan. 2014
This book is a fountain of knowledge. I was not disappointed with this book. Tell a lie my only disappointment was that it had to end.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for managers, 29 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Sun Tzu: The Art of War for Managers: 50 Strategic Rules Updated for Today's Business (Paperback)
This is a superb interpretation of Sun Tzu's classic text The Art of War This is a must for managers in any field. I am a management trainer and this book has been invaluable in writing and guiding some of the work I do. I am an avid reader of Eastern philosophy and thought, and this is no disappointment. If you manage a business....of any size, or you are training to become a manager, you must read this. It never gets to sit and gather dust, constantly in my work bag with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 6 July 2014
A life time inspirational book , keep on reading this book , year after year . I hope you enjoy it

4.0 out of 5 stars Old concepts updated into modern management concepts, 25 Feb. 2013
Good read if this subject rocks your boat. Get the kindle version as it stops those annoying dog ear pages associated with hard copy books

5.0 out of 5 stars sun tzu is a master strategist., 6 Dec. 2012
I have recommended this book to all my friends.

Very clear and concise.

A most helpful book for anyone wanting to up their game.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 Nov. 2013
this book met all my expectations. there are some really good tips in here that are helping me in my career

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my purpose, 4 Jun. 2014
had read it before, however I did need a copy for reference for my articles. That is all I have to say. By

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Feb. 2015
My favourite strategy book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Feb. 2015
Interpretation which is ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Met my expectations, 31 Aug. 2011
I always buy a paperback as kindle is not for me. This book is average and is exactly what I expected by reading other comments.