5.0 out of 5 stars LEARNING PHLEBOTOMY FOR THE FIRST TIME
Published on 1 Jun 2012 by LAIRD IAN WILLIAM SAUNDERS

3.0 out of 5 stars Never used it
This isn't one of the most useful books, I bought thinking it would be, but no, I am very disappointed with it
Published 1 month ago by Dezna

5.0 out of 5 stars LEARNING PHLEBOTOMY FOR THE FIRST TIME, 1 Jun 2012
This review is from: Phlebotomy Essentials (Paperback)
PHLEBOTOMY ESSENTIALS FIFTH EDITION - BY McCALL & TANKERSLEY IS AN EXCELLENT BOOK TO LEARN AND STUDY THE ART OF PHLEBOTOMY. I FOUND IT EXCEPTIONALY EASY TO LEARN FROM ESPECIALLY AS IT HAS MANY VALUABLE ILLUSTRATIONS TO COMPLEMENT THE BOOKS TEXT. THE BOOK USES EASY TO FOLLOW TERMINOLOGY. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT THIS PARTICULAR EDITION WAS RECOMMENED BY MY PHLEBOTOMY COURSE DIRECTOR ! I WILL BE CONTINUING TO USE THE BOOK AS A DAY TO DAY REFERENCE FOR MY NEW PHLEBOTOMY CAREER. THE BOOK IS EASY TO FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND, AND ITS FOR THIS REASON I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING STUDYING PHLEBOTOMY THAT THEY PURCHASE THIS BOOK ! Student Workbook for Phlebotomy EssentialsFINALY ONCE AGAIN I HAVE TO THANK AMAZON FOR THEIR QUICK AND EFFICIENT SERVICE.

3.0 out of 5 stars Never used it, 23 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Phlebotomy Essentials (Paperback)
I am amazed at the information regarding this one subject. It was rather useful for my recent phlebotomy course. I am awaiting certification and would definitely use this in my career. It's a must-have book for every future Phlebotomist!

5.0 out of 5 stars Midwifery, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Phlebotomy Essentials (Paperback)
Lecturer recommended i agree there is som much more to Phlebotomy than taking blood. Truely an art if you want to do it right every time a must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars I passed my Phlebotomy course :-), 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Phlebotomy Essentials (Paperback)
It has everything and more. Found it hard finding one in a leading bookshop, it is a US version but it still had the basic info I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bok, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Phlebotomy Essentials (Paperback)
By far the most comprehensive text book I have ever purchased, and I have seen a lot as a lecturer. This is really worthwhile buying if you want to understand phlebotomy and haemotology.

Phlebotomy Essentials
Phlebotomy Essentials by Cathee M. Tankersley (Paperback - 1 Feb 2011)
30.00