1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Good eating plan, but this book is not very different from the original Abs Diet, 29 Sep 2011
Miss K. Fletcher "K. Fletcher" (Ware, Herts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Abs Diet for Women, The (Hardcover)
I enjoy following the Abs Diet which is really a long-term sensible eating plan rather than a weight-loss regime. The food is very healthy, and concentrates on developing muscle while cutting the fat. It includes an exercise programme that can easily be done at home with a couple of hand weights or in the gym. The New Abs Diet book has some extra science in it, but the diet itself remains fundamentally the same. Also, this book 'for Women' is not that much different than the standard Abs Diet book. However, if you haven't bought your copy yet, I would recommend this to anyone who has had enough of the low-fat or low-carb plans. The Abs Diet strikes a sensible middle way between these two, and combined with the exercise has really helped me shape up. I don't feel I'm on a diet, but I do feel that I've been given excellent guidelines for a lifetime of healthy eating that will keep me fit for life.

ARRAY(0xb5943660)

New Abs Diet for Women, The
New Abs Diet for Women, The by David Zinczenko (Hardcover - 1 May 2011)
16.24