5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Quilters
Very useful book for quilters, especially those who make quilts for charity, using up al those scrap which we all seem to acquire!
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. Joan S. Rhind

3.0 out of 5 stars More of the same
I was a little disappointed with this book as having bought the previous 2 in the series and loving them, I felt that this was a bit repetitious. Very nicely produced as always and excellent delivery service
Published 22 months ago by I. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Quilters, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Scrap-basket Beauties: Quilting with Scraps, Strips, and Jelly Rolls (That Patchwork Place) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars srappy happy, 11 Jun. 2013
the book was delivered earlier than expected, in good condition. i had bought it because I liked the pattern on the cover and wanted to get detailed intructions. it appears to give good, detailed instructions ( I have read it but not yet got down to sewing) and I like the look of several of other patterns.
As with most patchwork books it gives beginners a "how to" section and a glossary of quilting terms. Those of us who think we know it all will find a lot of very attractive quilt patterns using either jelly rolls or scrap strips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 11 Mar. 2014
I really enjoyed this book and look forward to making many of the projects it contains. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. One of the favourite extras in this book I like is that as well as measurements for fabrics required to be brought from a store it also includes measurements if you want to use up your scraps. Left over jelly roll strips would help for a lot if the patterns in this book. Good for any experience level.

3.0 out of 5 stars More of the same, 7 Jun. 2013
I. Hall (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 19 Jan. 2015
Rushman1uk (Newcastle Upon Tyne, England) - See all my reviews
Does what it needs to do