Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 May 2012
I like this book for the new look at English Paper Piecing. The Quilts are a pleasant change from the flower garden blocks.It uses hexagons, diamonds and dresdens and pentagons and they are the 3 section headings. Hexagons has quilts sized 72 1/2 x 83 1/2, 41 x 37 1/2 and 57 1/2 square. Diamonds has 11 1/2 x 14 1/2, 88 x 88, 50 7/8 x 70 3/8 and 53 1/2 x 72 1/2. Dresdens and Pentagons has quilts 18 x18, 19 7/8 x 45 1/8, 70 x 84 1/2, 44 1/2 square and 30 1/2 x 37 1/2 for a baby. The patterns needed are given and the front section gives English Paper Piecing 101 and Quiltmaking basics. All the instructions to get started are given for some lovely quilt designs.
on 16 October 2012
Absolutely wonderful from start to finish. Within one week of purchase 3 of my friends also bought it. Can't wait to start
on 31 January 2013
Plenty of projects, templates for each project clearly marked. Lots of new ideas I'm halfway through my first project & because I do it by hand I find it restful.
on 26 May 2013
This is my all time favourite, I started to pick out materials straight away and have started the quilt on the front cover, can't wait to finish it.
on 2 May 2013
This book is so helpful for beginners ans experienced quilters , lot of useful information, you can dip in and out where you need to.
on 6 August 2013
New patterns to try and not to difficule for a beginer like me. Would recommend to other beginers or experianced alike.
on 12 December 2014
What a beautiful book. Very inspiring. Only new to patchwork quilting, but am enjoying it emmensely. This book was recommended by a lady in my patchwork group. I know I will be making quite a few of the items in there, and it has alreadyt given even more ideas. I am informed that Vicki Bellino's books are all great.
on 16 February 2015
Excellent presentation easy to use really lovely projects and ideas. There is a link to a website to download patterns. I intend to buy her other books and I am not easily swayed to part with cash.
Recommend this for all levels of expertise beginner up. Please give this book a chance it is so pretty.
on 1 January 2014
I chose this rating because the book is very interesting and easy to follow instructions plus many lovely colourful patterns
on 10 April 2014
I bought the book for one particular project which I love. The book arrived promptly but was very tacky to the touch and many of the pages ere stuck together. I wiped it over and it is better but the pages still have a slightly "coated" feel. I think there must have been some sort of glue problem. However the book itself is great and it was still worth the price.