Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 October 2010
This book is very cheap for what it offers.After completing I realise there's so much power in God that
I am not tapping into and that made me sad and sooo determined to do exploites in Christ.
Quite a small book so a quick read
on 11 October 2013
I read this from cover to cover and immediately read it again; I still go back to it to pick through when I feel I need a spiritual "lift". I can't think of another book that has strengthened my faith and inspired me to this degree- not only does it encourage the simplicity of real faith but it highlights the goodness and mercy of our all-powerful Father and the extent to which He will involve Himself in our personal lives if we take Him at His word. Easy to read, convenient for "bite-size" faith boosts if you are short of time, and doctrinally solid. One of my top ten. I recommend it to everyone!
on 30 December 2012
Smith never wrote a book himself but many of his sermons and talks have been published by others. I have never been disappointed by any book written about this amazing man. He himself would have been embarrassed by this as he always pointed to the Lord and never took any glory himself. A perfect believers handbook and encourager.
on 17 July 2013
The importance of faith is shown time and again by Wigglesworth. He shows that we must have faith and be totally open to God and then God will fill us with His love and the Holy Spirit . We will do great things with God's guidance. An excellent book, short and to the point.
on 27 September 2013
This book challenges me to fully be sold out to God, to thirst for God's fullness and live completely in the consciousness of the workings of the Holy Spirit in my day to day living. Excellent book - I highly recommend it.
on 21 March 2013
I would recommend this book to any one searching for deeper understanding of spiritual matter, very uplifting and faith building
on 24 September 2013
This extraordinary man lived his life at the level of the Acts of the Apostles. In this short book he expresses his faith and love in an inspiring testimony interspersed with some of the amazing miracles that characterised his ministry.
on 10 January 2014
I've just finished this book and know that I will read it again. I'd heard of Smith Wigglesworth through various preachers. Reading this has stirred me to want more of God. I already speak in tongues but feel that I have become lukewarm in my walk with God. After this book my hearts cry is to be filled afresh with the Holy Spirit. I would recommend this book to others who have waned in their faith.
on 15 January 2015
I found this book really challenging, as it questions my notion how faith really works in the life of believers. What I liked about it is the practical examples of the display of faith that stands firm and is determined to achieve its purposes. SW was very clear about where he stood when if comes to practical faith that works and prevails, regardless of people's doubts and suspicions. The examples of speaking in tongues and healing those who are sick are strong features of his ministry, and even though I sometimes lost the thread of his stories, they do come back to the point of how we should stand firm and not waver in our faith.

The book is still very relevant for today's uncertain world where pious and 'activity-led' seems to be the order of the day. We are to submit selflessly to the kind of faith that is totally directed and controlled by the Holy Spirit and not human instincts. A very good and enjoyable read!
on 13 May 2014
So. Very real I love the real life stories of changed lives and his total belief in the power of God.