5.0 out of 5 stars Quaranteed Tolle-quality
Deeper and more detailed explanations for earlier teachings. Opens different ways of meditaiting, still remaining the main idea of beeng.
Published 17 months ago by Reijonen Laura

1.0 out of 5 stars not guided meditation
I love Eckhart but this cd was just so disappointing. Was expecting to have guided meditation but this cd is just Eckhart explaining how to meditate, big difference. It was probably error on my part, not reading through the description thoroughly. This cd was not what I was looking for.
Published 5 months ago by JPC

5.0 out of 5 stars Quaranteed Tolle-quality, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Meditation: Practicing Presence in Every Moment of Your Life (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming CD, 11 April 2014
Joan (RUISLIP, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
ECKHART TOLLE has this sort of voice and that sends you to sleep. I mean that in the best possible way. He believes in the power of now, living in the moment. He is a very genuine person, and is unaffected by fame power or money. So his teachings are genuine and very heart felt. Well worth a listen, very calming, and very interesting too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eckhart Tolle's Meditation, 31 Aug. 2013
Sam (Leicester, England) - See all my reviews
Eckhart Tolle's 'The Power of Now' is the work which has made the biggest single impact and really brought clarity to my thinking about life, whereas before I was floundering. This is unlikely ever to be matched. However, spiritual knowledge requires constant nurturing and deepening, and with this in mind I purchased this CD. The style is relaxed and reminds me quite a bit of Dr David Hawkins' series of CDs, although this one is much more focused. It's nice to actually hear the voice of someone who has been so influential, and of course I highly recommend it to anyone interested in spirituality/ meditation generally and Tolle's work more particularly.

1.0 out of 5 stars not guided meditation, 30 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful, 28 July 2013
What I gained from this CD is that meditation is really the practice of Being for the real world. Acceptance of the present moment and whatever is.

Sometimes you can think that something of a God-like mystery will unfold itself as a result of meditation - but it is really the training hall of the awareness that we ought to afford to real life, everyday life. That's what enlightenment is, to be awake and available in the present moment. There is nothing whatsoever to search for, absolutely nothing! To be in meditation you are already awake and you just have to practice that state in all of your life to become fully awakened. I love this CD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clear and accessible for all, 22 Jan. 2014
I highly recommend this CD for anyone interested in meditation, whether he/she is a beginner or not. The idea of meditating being fully in the present moment which is what we should strive to do even when we're not meditating is absolutely essential and often not mentioned in other books/CD's. This double CD can be listened to repeatedly in order to increase one's awareness of his/her presence while sitting in the car, on the bus, or walking in the woods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meditation CD by Eckhart Tolle., 10 Jun. 2014
An informative & practical meditation reference. Easy to follow & understand. Thoroughly recommended to anyone wanting to start mediation at a secular level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Transmission happens through sound, not reading., 28 Jun. 2014
All the master say it in sound. Plato scoffed at the written word, the gospel of John argues that the beginning was sound, Upanishads means we sit and LISTEN, the list goes on. I drove home on the motorway listening to Tolle reading his own book< The Power of Now. When I got home, the chattering voice in my head vanished. I thought it was all nonsense before that drive home.

That night, I got in the bath and I stared at the ceiling for a long time. The surrounding was different. I guess that this is what being present means. I have never had that sort of thing happen to me by reading words. It is ironic that are civilisation is based on the printed word when the spoken word is closer to the true place we want to get to.

So Tolle in audio is definitely a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought it, 21 Jun. 2014
I would recommend for anyone starting out on a meditation, spiritual journey or anyone else interested in being less stressed and more relaxed. I want to hear more from this man and will be looking for further CD or reading material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drive of your life, 8 Mar. 2015
I love this cd. I listen to it in the car and it makes every journey wonderful. This cd makes me laugh out loud and even cry. If you like Eckhart Tolle's other work you will love this.

Meditation: Practicing Presence in Every Moment of Your Life
Meditation: Practicing Presence in Every Moment of Your Life by Eckhart Tolle (Audio CD - 10 Feb. 2013)