5.0 out of 5 stars Listen to the Nightingale's voice.
Published on 10 Dec. 2011 by Bury70

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok reading
There is no secret to success without focus and hard work! so anyone looking for a secret direct to success, this book won't provide it. However enjoyed reading it.
Published on 31 Dec. 2012 by scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Listen to the Nightingale's voice., 10 Dec. 2011
I had already become interested in motivational books and CD's before I purchased this set off Amazon; I had heard some of Earl Nightingale's recordings on Youtube but wanted to hear more. Nightingale explains how he came into the self development business; searching for the answer to a rewarding, more fulfilling life. He found the first clue in Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich; he further lays out a simple, though not easy (as we have to think), formula to work out what you want and how to go about getting it.
The set of six audio CD's come individually walleted in a ring-bound, snap-shut plastic box; in Nightingale's gravel-voiced tones, he covers such topics as the role of the entrepreneur, river people and goal people and what sucess isn't. I listen to it on a regular basis and still, after nearly three years of having the set, I still hear something unique that stands out. The best time, I have personally found, to listen to these recordings is when I am doing what someone once described as "hands busy, mind free" time; when I am walking somewhere or doing the dishes or cooking etc. The information in this pack has helped me enormously; partly from being kept motivated on the course I am on, but also stretching my capabilities.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Motivational CD I have ever bought, 26 Aug. 2007
I'm a self-employed salesman and need to motivate myself daily to cope with the inevitable rejections. I'm therefore a great fan of motivational stuff. The Strangest Secret is the best I have ever invested in. These six CDS are purely inspirational. Earl dissects the secrets of success. He quotes from numerous top Philosophers and Thinkers, which demonstrates his quality and magnitude of research. This stuff is purely Gold Mine. He challenges you to work hard by setting Goals for yourself and makes it quite clearly that success is possible when you believe and work towards your goals. These CDs should be standard material for schools and colleges because it will open minds at a very early age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Earl Nightingale, 25 July 2010
H. S. Hallam "Sax Hallam" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Excellent vintage Earl Nightingale. Enables one to highlight and make notes of this key secret to success.

As much as I love listening to him on audio I think one gains more from the book.

Should be read in conjunction with the ORIGINAL Joe Karbo's "The Lazy Man's Way to Riches".

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing insight from the '50's, 7 Oct. 2013
This is a must for everyone, it is the way forward and confirms the strength of personal direction, foresight and mindset, over any other circumstance. It will get you places.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiration, 3 Dec. 2013
Karl Olsen (Newcastle Upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
The advice in this book is a great motivator for those who seek a method in advancing themselves to self improvement a great resource for inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 6 Jan. 2014
KM (Carlisle,UK) - See all my reviews
Enjoyed reading this book, it's an old message but it does work, decide what you want and go get it.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Secret, 26 Sept. 2013
I think this is quite good. There are good quotes in it from famous people. Worth a try at doing certain things to get positive results.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best little book in the world, 9 Nov. 2010
If you like the works of Napoleon Hill, Wallace D. Wattles, James Allen ect, you will love this.
Its a tiny book that can be read cover to cover in half an hour, but dont let that put you off, its the perfect book to reach for when you have 30 minutes spare and want a mental recharge.

5.0 out of 5 stars The power of attraction, 15 Dec. 2013
One of the first to write about the power of attraction. This is a must for entrepreneurs and those who wish to attract success into their lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Strangest Secret, 10 Sept. 2013
C. S. Bentham (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
I was quite surprised reading this, that I have read it before. all the new books on the subject from the Secret etc. have all borrowed material from here. certainly quite a lot of the text here i have read word for word in other books! I still haven't finished the book as yet. But so far its been a very good read. if your into this subject i would give it a go.

The Strangest Secret
The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale (Paperback - 3 April 2013)