4.0 out of 5 stars Not for beginners!
I ordered this book because I was interested to know about different ways of casting on and off. However, I would warn future buyers that you really need to be an experienced knitter as some of the methods are quite difficult to master. It's all a matter of practising I would think. Although I am a very experienced knitter I found some of the methods quite difficult...
Published on 22 Sep 2012 by Mariana

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth £8
I am a very keen and competent knitter, however, this book doesn't really have enough techniques or variety of techniques to make it worth the price. If you are a beginner and looking for some different techniques this could be the book for you. I am returning it.
Published 9 months ago by Andrea

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
It is a real tutorial!! you can learn how to crochet just in a couple of minutes. Very adorable product

5.0 out of 5 stars Cast on Bind off, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
Very good little book, well illustrated and seems to be easy to follow. Looking forward to using it. I have not used it yet as I only recieved it yesterday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knitting, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
Gave me some more ideas for cast-on and cast-off edges, had a go at two up to now. Like to look at it on dark rainy days, or on the bus.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have tool!!!, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
Recommended by one of my guru knitters at a knitting club l attend on Sundays, an essential book for all knitters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
Well, another knitting book I like. So many techniques to use both CO and BO. I have only used two methods, but now I can get more qualities for my knitting by using this book advices. Very good pictures to illustrate and this is also very understandable for non-English spekaing knitters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
This is a handy little book that has reminded me how much I've still got to learn about knitting despite doing it for 30 years. Very helpful that it's ring bound so it stays open and very clearly illustrated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never thought I'd sit trying cast ons...., 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
Great book! Beautifully photographed and clearly explained including the benefits and common uses of each cast on and bind off. I have spent a few happy hours casting on and binding off just to play!

As an experienced knitter I kinda thought I'd seen most of the cast on/offs but this book has opened my eyes.

A "must have" for your techniques library.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was recommended from a friend of mine - who is a ..., 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
Ok so who knew there was soooo many ways to cast on? I certainly didn't!
This book was recommended from a friend of mine - who is a brilliant knitter and I found the illustrations and explanations clear and I was able to follow along with the step by step approach.

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful for me, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
I echo the other reviews - the book was just what I wanted but it would be better ifs the pictures and instructions were on facing pages. I love the spiral binder.

3.0 out of 5 stars confusing, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
A comprehensive collection of cast on/cast off methods but it could be very confusing for any knitter who is not conversnt with the "continental" style of knitting (ie holding the working yarn in the left hand instead of the right).

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

Cast On, Bind Off
Cast On, Bind Off by Ann, Leslie Bestor (Spiral-bound - 14 July 2012)