Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 2 April 2014
I have used this to improve projects I have since started working on. It is one of the parts of knitting I have taken for granted so far. I would recommend this to anyone who is starting out knitting, or even those who have been knitting for a while and is starting to add their own twist to projects.
on 2 March 2013
this is a well constructed and highly informative book for anyone looking to improve their knitting skills.all the methods are in pictorial as well as written form and they are easy to follow,with helpful hints and tips,as well as examples of applications.I would highly recommend this to anyone!
on 4 June 2013
The book contains lots of variations on starting and finishing knitted work. The instructions are very clear and have been helpful for me in learning different methods of casting on/off. The author also gives good guidance on the characteristics of each cast on/off and where it could be used.
on 19 November 2012
Well, another knitting book I like. So many techniques to use both CO and BO. I have only used two methods, but now I can get more qualities for my knitting by using this book advices. Very good pictures to illustrate and this is also very understandable for non-English spekaing knitters.
on 21 August 2013
I have been using this book for a few months now and like the way it is laid out. It has encouraged me to try different cast ons and offs depending on the item being made. I know most of this information is available on the web, but having it all in one place helps tremendously.
on 26 January 2013
Until I heard about this book I thought there were only two ways to cast on and two ways to cast off. It's got great suggestions for ways to start and end different projects in order to obtain the right degree of stretchiness or decoration.

It's a useful little book.
on 3 October 2014
Ok so who knew there was soooo many ways to cast on? I certainly didn't!
This book was recommended from a friend of mine - who is a brilliant knitter and I found the illustrations and explanations clear and I was able to follow along with the step by step approach.
on 26 May 2014
Just find this book very useful for cast off in particular and refer to it when I want to achieve a more professional look. Easy to refer to and with the binding means you can use it often without damage to the book itself. Good small size to fit into my knitting bag.
on 17 February 2016
I can't recommend this book highly enough, every knitter needs one of these on their reference bookshelves. It lies flat, is well illustrated and the instructions are well written and easy to follow. If you are looking for a gift for a knitter this is surely a winner.
on 4 February 2013
A comprehensive collection of cast on/cast off methods but it could be very confusing for any knitter who is not conversnt with the "continental" style of knitting (ie holding the working yarn in the left hand instead of the right).