Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 November 2011
I bought this book for myself. A very entertaining book which contains various puzzle in clear quality format.

Each picture puzzle has a suggested time e.g. 0min 45sec to set you a challenge, the number of changes, difficulty rating therefore the index is:

1. Novice 2. Master 3. Expert 4. Genius 5. Animals 6. Classics 7. Answers 8. GWR Puzzle.

The GWR is the New Guinness World Record: Largest Spot the Difference Puzzle. 2007. There are 80 changes, time set is 78min 15 sec. I am saving this for last er... get the practice in first.

I have solved most of the puzzles, wrote down my time and ticked in pencil on the keep score. When I have finished with the book I am passing it on to my daughter to take up mine and the book's time challenges. I actually do better once I have a glass of wine or two, it could be the double vision kicking in!!

Happy Puzzling
on 22 February 2010
In our search for a spot the difference for our 4-year old my wife and I thought this looked good and when it arrived it turned out to be brilliant.

There are four levels: Novice, Master, Expert and Genius and each level has a colour code at the edge of each page for easy reference. Each puzzle tells you how many differences there are, with a set of tick boxes to keep the score and a time estimate as to how long the puzzle should take. All the puzzles are photos but they are very clear and colourful - the quality of the whole book, although not fantastic is very good, after all you are going to draw all over it.

We are now all ready for the next visit to a restaurant - if I can wrestle it off my 4-year old it will help pass the time in between courses!
on 15 January 2010
Our 6 year old loves spot the difference puzzles and we have the other book in this series which has been a favourite for months. This one is just as good. The puzzles get harder throughout the book which makes it more of a challenge.
on 29 November 2010
bought this book as a time filler on this years holidays abroad,my 8 year old daughter really enjoyed the searches,as did i,5 star product.
on 26 December 2015
Good fun for me and the kids, gets more and harder as you progress through. Much better than one I bought for the kids, they can do the first few in this one!
on 29 June 2015
good book enjoyed doing.these puzzles.
on 5 July 2014