on 15 July 2013
The game arrived and from the outside of the box it looked good. However, I used it with some children that I was working with and we all had trouble trying to figure out which sound went with the faces! It was difficult to try and identify what the face was supposed to be e.g. frustrated, anxious etc. unless you looked at the list of faces (included in the box) and what they stood for. So overall, I was disappointed with this game.
on 21 September 2012
I'm a big fan of all of these. Perfect for teachers (esp of ESL)..and the kids really like! I do suggest the vendor provide more info to the buyer..I think more would buy if they knew exactly what was inside..I went on a limb to purchase..but happy I did.

There are thick, good quality cards inside and a CD...people are talking and describing their emotional state. The listener must put a token on the corresponding picture. Lots of different emotions..it's excellent.

Another suggestion for improvement - the tokens are perforated paper..real tokens would be nicer..and longer lasting! The current price shoulder already include such an item, in my opinion.
on 13 November 2013
I brought this game as I work with children and wanted to use the game as an aid to discuss feelings. The game itself is good and the game cards are good quality. The only thing that stops me rating the full 5 stars is that the counters that cover the faces for the lotto game are cardboard squares on a perforated sheet that you have to cut/rip yourself, so they don't look great as they bend and tear. For the money I would have expected plastic counters the size of tiddly winks to mark which face was called.
on 22 February 2013
The boards are okay. The counters are cardeboard and it DIY to seperate them. leaving poor edges. I will have to replace with plastic counters.
Do your homework, probably a better poroduct on the market.
on 14 February 2013
lovely service to be honest i havent used it yet for work will do very soon,maybe i can comment at a later date but thank you
on 24 May 2013
This is ok to play with kids up to about 12. The counters are paper which is a bit bad as you have to buy more.
on 15 November 2014
A good game, just a shame about the heavy american accents. Children enjoyed it.
on 15 July 2014