5.0 out of 5 stars Great images and text.
Sometimes calendars can have depressing pictures that don't help in the cold and wet British Winters. This one though not only has colourful images, but also has some thought provoking and 'warm' words. So pleased I took a chance on ordering this. Just GREAT.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs M J Valente

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought the audio version of this
Published 7 months ago by Mrs. S. F. Di Milo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great images and text., 5 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought the audio version of this, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: You Can Heal Your Life (Calendar)
And it therefore does not benefit from chapters and titles. I love Louise Hay books, the artwork is always so inspiring, but you don't get that with the audio version. While I believe that there is a lot of useful advice, it is just a lady really reading out case notes. I did not feel I got any possible solution as I wanted to find a cure for headaches - the problem with the audio version is that you cannot skip to another chapter it is all recorded in one hit. I therefore lost interest before I got to the useful part.

I am sure the book would be much more useful, but the audio book wasn't, it is such a pity. I hope that they start to include chapters and titles more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful when you feel lost., 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: You Can Heal Your Life (Calendar)
Many tips on a different outlook on life, a book you can get back to when you feel lost. Great help .

You Can Heal Your Life
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay (Calendar - 15 July 2013)
Used & New from: 24.12