5.0 out of 5 stars 100 ways to motivate yourself, 21 Aug 2013
I don't normally review books, however I felt I should after reading this great book. I've read loads of self improvement books which have provided varying degrees of help. This book on the other hand is very well laid out, easy to read and has loads of useful ideas.

After finishing the book I have several methods at my disposal that are quick and easy to use to motivate myself into action.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: 100 Ways To Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever (Paperback)
Highly recommended. This book will
Change your life as it contains suggestions you can easily implement to motivate yourself, even reading it makes you boosted.

5.0 out of 5 stars True Motivation, 7 Jun 2014
Tim Downes (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
DO.

FOCUS.

BE.

CREATE.

SERVE.

Over 100 wise and effective ways to positively transform your life and Self. Delivered with humour, punch and power. Yet another classic from the light maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 5 Mar 2014
I was hoping to find one way to motivation. I found more than a hundred. It's a book full of common sense, creative thinking, honesty and the belief that we already have what it takes and shows how to take what we have and use it

100 Ways To Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever
100 Ways To Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever by Steve Chandler (Paperback - 30 Nov 2012)
13.99