5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting and compelling read.
Published on 11 July 2011 by oliver mcfarlane

3.0 out of 5 stars What ever...
My husband said he wanted this book but not sure it was what he really wanted. Came well packed and was good value for money.
Published 16 months ago by Paulipops

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting and compelling read., 11 July 2011
This review is from: Twilight Of The Gods : The Mayan Calendar and the Return of the Extraterrestrials (Paperback)
I have read this book on the back of the twelth planet by Zacharia Sitchen. I found this book very compelling and easy to read. I like Erich von Daniken's writing style as he seems to get his information across with ease. This is his first book that I have read myself and I am now looking for another of his to read. Twilight of the Gods has given me a good insight into South American history(the version I believe in!!) and I am feeling the need to go visit myself!! Especially Puma Punku in Bolivia and also Machu Picchu in Peru.
I love this book!
I recommend this book to anyone with an open mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, thought provoking - stops you in your tracks!, 23 April 2012
Having read several of the authors previous works I looked forward to this latest update and it did not disappoint. Indeed, I found the Twilight Of The Gods a perfect latest instalment on this massive & controversial topic. Why are so many peoples heads buried in the sand on this? Challenging accepted beliefs which now look archaic is now a must. Read this book now!

5.0 out of 5 stars there is more to life as we know it...., 13 Aug. 2011
very thought provoking and well structured and written. Erich by no means forces you what to believe he gives an opinion and i like the relationships he makes across acient times, religions and conquests to expose some very simple but relevant questions about the earth and its past, current and future residents. enjoy reading...

5.0 out of 5 stars Multiple buyer of this book, 27 Dec. 2012
Have purchased this book a few times for different people and would recommend to anyone that wished to be boggled with different perspectives on this world we live. Came in great condition and on time and worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 Nov. 2013
Another great book from Daniken. Excellent history book takes you back to the past and proves that the present history is a big lie.
Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 13 Aug. 2013
I loved this book, read cover to cover in no time at all. To some people the claims and suggestions made by Erich Van Daniken will be totally unbelievable. To those who say "show me a Ghost and I will believe in them" it would not be enjoyable. But to those others who, like me, believe that there is much more to the world than what we can see and to those who feel that there are things in our ancient past that do not make any sense I say, BUY THIS BOOK, you will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 30 Aug. 2013
this book is an amazing read, and read it in a day could not put it down ! first book ive read of the author but ive order more honestly if your thinking of buying dont hesitate its awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars Eric Von Daniken Twilight of The Gods., 7 July 2014
Although I love Mr Von Daniken, the book can go on a bit, repetitive, and some parts boring. But I skipped some bits because of this, I really enjoyed it, and I have more of his books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book about the Maya, 17 Jun. 2013
This is a really good book that gives you a very different perspective of a civilisation long gone.
However, as the Maya calander has past, is still worth reading? YES

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening essential reading, this will change the way you think forever, 7 Dec. 2011
'Twilight of the Gods' is a must read, the author never tries to force his opinions on you, but rather presents the facts as is. After reading this book, I now think in a completley different way as having studied other books about our human past, this actually makes sense, where as other interpretations of historical events and places are rather vague and left open to the readers interpretaion.

Certainly left me with food for thought and I am now looking for other books on this subject or similar.

I hope Erich Von Daniken writes another updated version with any more discoveries he has made or makes since writing this book.

RCP