Format: Office Product|Change

on 25 January 2016
I chose between this sleep diary and another one because it had better reviews but I think I should have gone with the other one. This was good for quick not taking but I think I was after something a bit more. Maybe it's just me.
on 6 January 2015
BRILLIANT. My 11 year old is now getting herself to sleep alone. I was sent two but rather than send one back I will keep it as a gift for the next insomniac!
on 29 January 2015
Fantastic, helps me write down my stupid sleepy thoughts mid way through the night so i can go back to sleep
on 16 October 2013
Just perfect for late teenagers and up - its a great brand - from the States but not readily available here so has high novelty factor. There is a whole range of 'journals' and the formula is the same; a funny, dry 2-3 page foreword at the front and then a pertinent meaningful quote per page of journal. You can't help but smile as you feed your inner demons.