5.0 out of 5 stars In my humble opinion..., 24 Aug 2011
This review is from: In My Humble Opinion Journal (Paperback)
I ordered this journal after seeing the line of Knock Knock journals in some stores in the USA - as usual the price was better on here. As I'd seen the journal in the shop, I knew exactly what I was getting. I was still pleased, however, as the book has nice thick, good quality writing paper, and colourful cheeky quotes on the left side of each spread. There is an introduction, where the people who made the journal poke fun at our need to complain, but then list the benefits of writing regularly in a journal and getting it all off your chest, so to speak. All in all it is a bit of fun, and a good bit of fun, especially for someone like me who frequently finds fault with anything, everything and everyone (including myself).

5.0 out of 5 stars Agenda, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: In My Humble Opinion Journal (Paperback)
If keeping up an agenda is not something you can commit to, but you need a book to jot down your musings, then look no further. I gave this to several girlfriends at Christmas, and they all loved it. It comes with fantastic quotes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: In My Humble Opinion Journal (Paperback)
Just perfect for late teenagers and up - its a great brand - from the States but not readily available here so has high novelty factor. There is a whole range of 'journals' and the formula is the same; a funny, dry 2-3 page foreword at the front and then a pertinent quote per page of journal. You can't help but smile as you feed your inner demons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2014
Good quality product.
Great service as always.

In My Humble Opinion Journal
In My Humble Opinion Journal by u (Paperback - 1 Jan 2011)