5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket sized insults
I gave this little gem of a book to my brother for Christmas, it was an ideal Stocking Filler and had us rolling around on the floor laughing. It's ideal for those moments of inspiration where you need the best comeback and retaliation to be provided with wit and verve. A must have for any discerning wordsmith :-)
Published 20 months ago by Catherine Coulthard

3.0 out of 5 stars Insults and Comebacks - pocket book
Its okay, Bought as a secret santa gift. The book is quite small - pocket size. It does have some funny quotes although not always relevant in day to day life.
Published 3 hours ago by Galeforce1701

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket sized insults, 10 April 2013
Catherine Coulthard (Solihull, West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Insults and Comebacks (Lines for All Occasions) (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little Book, 5 Jun 2014
I found this book ideal for anyone who wants a laugh or to be able to talk back. It is full of great remarks and little introduction to the insults. It comes in a variety of colours (mine was orange) but unfortunately it appears you can't pick the colour. It is almost pocket sized and is high quality. This is more than I expected at the price it was. Overall I think that this is a great little book with some snazzy insults and comebacks in.

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 31 May 2014
some of my friends said I was throwing my money away by buying such a worthless book...I used the book against them :))))

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, 8 April 2014
Typical lines that one hears in a pub. The final chapters are boring but the starting chapters are excellent.

It is a pocket sized book, which I did not realise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Insults and Comebacks - pocket book, 22 Dec 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good birthday pressie extra, 27 Sep 2014
K. Irvine (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for my brother, who shares my sarcastic wit. Don't know if he's read it yet but I'm sure he will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Fun little book.

Insults and Comebacks (Lines for All Occasions)
Insults and Comebacks (Lines for All Occasions) by Knock Knock Bks (ed) (Hardcover - 1 Jan 2011)