5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!
Published on 10 Mar 2011 by Jana

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed... Unambitious book.
I really want to like this book, but as a children's yoga teacher myself, I simply don't think there is enough yoga in it. I like the idea of little routines for specific situations, but the number of poses is too small. And the book is written as though the author thinks it will be read by toddlers - "yogi wogi says" is a recurring headline.
Published 9 months ago by Yogini DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, 10 Mar 2011
This review is from: Itsy Bitsy Yoga for Toddlers and Preschoolers: 8-minute Routines to Help Your Child Grow Smarter, Be Happier, and Behave Better (Paperback)
This is a wonderful book full of ideas. I am a children's yoga teacher and this book has become a proud member of my library. I have been teaching children from 4yrs up and purchased this book when I was getting ready to start classes for nursery children. I have learnt so much from it. It is packed with usefull information. I would highly recommend this book not just for the yoga teachers, but also mums and dads who want to do some yoga at home with their children. There is no need for any previous yoga knowledge. Go for it, you will share some fantastic moments with your toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 30 Jan 2011
This book has helped me immensely with my work. I now can practise yoga with all my year group children and now that in includes nursery. With these adapted moves they are catching on quick,

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed... Unambitious book., 17 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 10 Oct 2013
Still trying different routines and combining some together. Seem to relax my very active 5 year old, plus my 3 year old is also joining in.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to read and understand, 9 Jun 2013
As a childminder I found this book fun and informative. I do yoga myself and wanted to be able to use my experience safely. The children love doing the movements and the information in the book enables you to use yoga to distract children having tantrums and you end up having a real giggle with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun yoga for little ones, great tips too, 5 Mar 2011
Fun and easy yoga for my 4 year old. Yoga moves that we can use in everyday situations. Yoga to help calm when feeling stressed and yoga to burn energy. Easy to follow instructions and useful tips too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A marvelous time with your child, 5 Jan 2010
make being together prime time!
This form of yoga is good even for grandparents who want prime time with their grandchildren!
Absolutely worth the money and the time to do simple,fun exercises 2-to3 times a week! Gloria