5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous Book! Great for knitters who own or are owned :-D by Pets!, 9 Dec. 2012
S. Micklefield "Biggles-Bears" (Rural England UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pet Projects: The Animal Knits Bible (Paperback)
I absolutely LOVE this book! The picture on the front of the dog holding the knitted toy - The pattern for it is in the book! It is a Turtle, and it's a good shape and knitted in such a way that your dog doesnt feel the need to pull out the stuffing as soon as she/he is given it! - it knits up quickly too. I'm one of those knitters who gets bored easily, plain stockingnet stitch? bores me to death! it takes ages for me to knit it - yawn! so I usually have several items in different stages of being knitted all on the go at once! but something like this with a pattern and structure and texture to it - is my idea of knitting heaven - and my dogs think so too! (I have 5) as they are all getting at least one knitted accessory and toy out of this book! The items are sooo fast and Interesting to knit! as they have lots of texture are knitted in lovely scrumptious yarns (and if you do the dreaded tension square you can literally use wools from your stash too) they feel delicious when you see them appearing on your needles before your eyes as you knit you'll feel (like me) that you are in heaven too!. This book is just "Perfect for every knitter" - Experienced and new alike!. I recommend this book: Pet projects: Very aptly named "The animal knits bible" to Everyone 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Pet Projects: The Animal Knits Bible (Paperback)
I have looked through the book but I haven't knitted anything from it yet. But it looks great and I can't wait to try a few of the patterns

Pet Projects: The Animal Knits Bible
Pet Projects: The Animal Knits Bible by Joanna Osborne (Paperback - Jan. 2009)