5.0 out of 5 stars I can't do without this book
I bought it because I needed a quick color guide when I have no time to think or I couldn't find which color combination to use.
Now I can't do without it, it's a very helpful book
Published 18 months ago by kl.d

3.0 out of 5 stars There are better products than this
Published on 29 July 2011 by Tabitha

3.0 out of 5 stars There are better products than this, 29 July 2011
This review is from: Complete Color Index (Paperback)
I bought this book trying to save money. I initially found this book useful, but I'm not keen on a lot of the colour combinations and the one time I did use a colour combination for a professional printing job, it printed much darker (could have been any number of reasons). I have now bought PANTONE 4-Colour Process Guide Set Euro (just the coated version) off ebay for half price. Much more useful and more logical when searching for a colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 29 Mar 2013
I was a little surprised by the small size, but other than that the content is useful. I recommend it to people interested in the topic.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't do without this book, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Complete Color Index (Paperback)
Now I can't do without it, it's a very helpful book

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 27 July 2012
I keep this book on my desk and use it as my go to manual for colour. A must for anyone making art or crafting alike. It has clear colour combo's and an index of all the colours on the outer edge making it fast to flick through to what you are looking for.

Complete Color Index
Complete Color Index by Jim Krause (Paperback - 31 Oct 2008)
Used & New from: 16.82