5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing and some good ideas
I liked the premise of this book, being the kind of girl who has been known to mess up my knitting after a few glasses of wine! I particularly like the felted bag with pockets. Will have a go at some of the patterns and let you know how I get on.
Published on 16 Jan. 2013 by A. J. Caller

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Its a good book not only for the interesting patterns (although none of them are that complicated) but also for the 'articles' about social knitting in the book that expalin why it has become so popular. This will definitely make an appearance in my dissertation.
Published on 20 May 2011 by Lucy Jennings

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 May 2011
This review is from: Pints and Purls: Portable Projects for the Social Knitter (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing and some good ideas, 16 Jan. 2013
A. J. Caller "Alison" (Bolton) - See all my reviews

Pints and Purls: Portable Projects for the Social Knitter
Pints and Purls: Portable Projects for the Social Knitter by Karida Collins (Paperback - 24 April 2009)
Used & New from: £0.98