5.0 out of 5 stars Beginners little helper
My first camera was a point and shoot easy to use, but when I bought the Nikon D3000 I was at a loss trying to fathom out the instructions that came with it. It was suggested by the salesman in the shop where I purchased the camera that I should buy the Magic Lantern Guide. Best thing I ever did the book is always with me, easy to understand and with helpful instructions.
Published on 13 July 2010 by Country Boy

3.0 out of 5 stars Magic Lantern Guides
Published on 14 Aug 2010 by richienorris

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginners little helper, 13 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars must buy, 11 May 2010
V. Gaskell - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon D3000 (Magic Lantern Guides) (Paperback)
This is a easy to read, clear and in plain english not jargon talk !!!!

A must buy for all new S.L.R owners

3.0 out of 5 stars Magic Lantern Guides, 14 Aug 2010
This review is from: Nikon D3000 (Magic Lantern Guides) (Paperback)
As an amateur SLR photographer i wanted a book which was simple to use and showed me exactly what to do in different photography situations and what type of settings i needed. I found this book hard to use as a beginner so wouldn't recommend it to any amateur, but if you know your basic stuff about the nikon D3000 then this book would be perfect as it has many hints and tips that a more experienced photographer would benefit from.

Nikon D3000 (Magic Lantern Guides)
Nikon D3000 (Magic Lantern Guides) by Simon Stafford (Paperback - 7 Feb 2010)
Used & New from: £1.52