5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful activity book for young dog enthusiasts, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: I Love Dogs! Activity Book: Pup-tacular stickers, trivia, step-by-step drawing projects, and more for the dog lover in you! (I Love Activity Books) (Paperback)
I bought this book as a present for my friend's 8-year-old, dog-crazy daughter. I was so thrilled when it arrived; it was even better than I expected. This is a nice fat activity book with so many different things to do inside. It is just the right balance between educational and fun, with neatly organised photos of different breeds, and a huge choice of activities and stickers. There are puzzles and mazes, ideas for arts and crafts, bookmarks and door hangers to cut out, and lots more. There is also space for the child to write down anecdotes and stick in photos of their own dog. I thought this book was great value for money considering the amount of different activities inside and the quality of the cut-outs and stickers.
I highly recommend this book - it made a great present!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of Fun!, 6 Mar 2013
I only buy if there are good reviews on items - so for once took a chance as no reviews on this book. Bought two, one for dog mad daughter and one for her friend. Really, really pleased, great book, bigger than expected, shows you how to draw dogs in easy steps, loads of fun things to do and lots of lovely doggie stickers. Good price too. This will keep them busy for hours! I expect I will be buying more for other friends birthdays!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Dogs, 8 Jan 2014
This was a Christmas gift for my 8yr old granddaughter. She loves dogs and also the stickers are an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 Dec 2013
Super birthday present for a six year old girl. This book is full of nice things to do on a rainy day.