on 7 April 2013
As soon as I got the book had to start drawing right away. Going to buy more of the range.
on 19 September 2011
I was pleased with this book, it was larger then I expected.
This gave a clearer view of the subjects to draw.
I really enjoyed doing the subjects and will look for similar books
to help me in the quest of drawing animals better.
Well worth the money.
on 18 May 2014
Great instructions. Very clear and easy to follow. Very useful. Love the animals chosen and will be looked at again and again.
on 4 September 2014
I bought this book as my wife has bought me a set of coloured pencils and my favourite subject is animals.. The book goes into quite a bit of depth to explain what she is doing , it really is a good learning book and one I shall be drawing along with..
on 14 November 2014
excellent book with clear simple advice - very glad I bought it.
on 29 September 2013
This is a good book to add to your collection. It has good information and you can use a different medium than the one used in the book.
on 18 April 2016
Amazing! Very detailed instructions. Which produce lovely results. Thank you very much for producing this book. It is truly amazing
on 4 February 2015
The book arrived quickly and was just what I wanted .it was very clear and informative with its instruction.A very good buy
on 6 May 2014
The lack of the original photo reference makes copying the demos difficult. If you already understand and know animal anatomy then this book may work for you, otherwise getting a good result from the info given is impossible.
on 10 July 2015
Great book with some beautiful pictures and helpful hints on how to improve your own work. Fully recommend.