Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 July 2011
This was my least favorite of the series but not for the reason that others seems to have found. I had no issues with the fact that Liv had previously dated Matt, in a town as small as Petal it did not seem unreasonable for there to be some cross over in dating partners from time to time and I thought the author did a good job of explaining how and why the previous relationship had ended.

My problem with this one was Liv mainly. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed her character for the majority of the book but at times it felt like she was creating huge issues out of nothing, threatening the relationship that is meant to mean everything to her for no apparent reason. Perhaps this was the author's attempt to recreate the 'drama' the other 2 books had with the physical threats of the stalker/ex-husband but whatever the reason I found myself getting a little annoyed with Liv sometimes.

Despite my misgivings about some points in the book this is still well worth reading and I am not sorry I bought it at all.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 June 2010
Third book in the Chase Brothers. Was OK but finding it a bit strange how the brothers keep going for girls their brothers have already been with!! This story reminds me a bit of a later novel I have read by the same author. Liv went out with Marc's older brother Matt for a year but Matt didn't love her and she wants marriage and kids so she ended it then went out with another guy who cheated on her. she is starting to feel like she will never find "the one". Marc Chase is 6 years younger and makes it obvious he is attracted to Liv but she knows his reputation with women. Marc has to convince her that she is his one and only. Hot sex scenes - Marc likes dominang!! At present, Shane's story has been my favourite. It's the last book next and Matt's story.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 12 July 2011
Book three in the Chase brothers is Marc's story he is the youngest of the brothers. Liv Davis is looking for Mr. Right, but so far with no luck. She has had a number of relationships but they always come to nothing. She has recently broken up with her latest guy who cheated on her. Then after exchanging a kiss with Marc Chase. Both are surprised at their response to one another.
I really enjoyed the first two books, and although this one was good it just wasn't quite up to the same standard for me. There was no underlying plot in this story it is just the building of the two leads relationship. The sex scenes in this book are extremely HOT.
The characters are well rounded, and a positive thing that I do like is people from the first two books also play their part. If I have any reservations about this story, it is that I found it a little bit off-putting, that Liv had a year long relationship with Matt, Marc's brother, that didn't feel right to me. Otherwise a nice easy read.
on 13 January 2013
I loved this book just as much as the previous two & couldn't wait to start on book four. I wish there were more.
on 4 September 2013
I enjoyed the entire series well written and wondering if any more to come form the extended family? and if so when??
on 23 June 2013
If you loved the first two books then youll really love this one cause you finally see shane happy!! yey!
on 20 April 2015
This wasn't as good as the previous two but the sex was hot.
It's Marc's turn to find love and he finds it from Liv (one of his brother's cast off's).
This was ok although with Marc being a fitness guru I was counting calories lol.
Nothing dramatic just a steady story and the usual HEA.
Making Chase (The Chase Brothers, Book 4)
on 17 August 2011
Got the first Chase Brothers book for free for my Kindle and loved it so much that I bought the other 3 books. Each book features strong men and even stronger women (especially Mama Chase). At the root of each story is a romance which, on paper, shouldn't work but after a few steamy sex scenes we learn that the brothers and their new partners are made for each other.

Wish there were a few more brothers to read about!
on 20 August 2014
I loved this as much as the first two Chase Brothers books. The love scenes are scorching and another hot Chase brother - what's not to love? The brilliant Lauren Dane entertains with her richly detailed tapestry of life in a Southern town. Highly recommended!
on 13 August 2011
This has to be the best book of the 4 chase books!! I couldn't put it down,it was dramatic, sexy and i could relate to many things in this book! it was filled with raw passion and it left me sad when it came to an end! i didn't want the book to end! This book seriously is a must read!!