5.0 out of 5 stars Essential workshop manual, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Harley-Davidson XL/XLH Sportster 1986-2003 (Clymer Motorcycle Repair) (Clymer Motorcycle Repair) (Clymer Motorcycle Repair) (Paperback)
By far the best workshop manual. A hefty book that covers everything in detail. If you intend to do any wrenching on your own bike, you need this. I've used other manuals over the years and have found them frustrating sometimes by their lack of depth. When it came to rebuilding my Sportster I decided to buy my first Clymer manual on the basis of other peoples recommendations and not only was I not disappointed, I was immediately impressed and cannot recommend it highly enough. Even Harley Davidson's own manual for my bike fails to match this excellent publication. Buy it.
Also of note, I would recommend the company I purchased from : The Book Depository. It's not the first time I've bought from them and I am a very satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Mar 2014
so much more detail than a haynes manual this is a must for harley owners many things you dont know about your bike explained in great detail

5.0 out of 5 stars Clymer is the wolds best manual, 20 April 2013
Even though I had the manual for the sportster, it didn't give me the information I needed. When I saw that Clymer had brought out a manual, I knew that it would have all the information I needed. Fantastic purchase would advise any one to buy one.