Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 January 2013
It was not made clear that the 'market' concerned is the American market. The book is useless in the UK.
on 20 March 2013
I bought this book as it was not made clear AT ALL on Amazon that this book is for the American market and is therefore utterly useless if you live in the UK. Beware!!
on 7 January 2016
Not very useful for writers outside of the USA, I would not recommend to writers in the UK
on 6 September 2013
This book gave every impression that it was for UK market, sold from UK and relevant to UK consumers. Alas this is not true. It is less than kosher. It is for the US literary market so totally useless for this country. Sure they will accept returns with a sort of proviso that errors towards the ambiguous. However you have to post back to the US! The postage makes this a tough option. This stinks of shonky trading and I am surprised Amazon UK supports this policy. I , for one, shall be looking elsewhere to buy in future. Take care.
on 15 May 2013
I needed a valuable book to teach me how to get along in the writing world. It gives out valuable information you can't get anywhere else