4.0 out of 5 stars Writers Market 2012
Well organised directory with useful and relevant information sections. I particularly appreciated the key to abbreviations and the specific likes and dislikes of each of the agents listed, which can save a lot of time for everybody. Bearing in mind the book contains over 1000 pages, it will be some time before I have exhausted its potential.
Published 21 months ago by Bob Wileman

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Reference Book for Writers I've Ever Bought
Published on 16 July 2012 by Mrs. T. J. Kimber

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Reference Book for Writers I've Ever Bought, 16 July 2012
Mrs. T. J. Kimber "Tess" (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Writer's Market 2012 (Paperback)
I so wanted this book for so long but boy, was I disappointed when I finally received it. I am a professional writer and want to re-sell my stories in the US. I naturally thought this book would help me do that. But there are mostly only listings for magazines that either don't pay or pay a pittance. The only magazine I found who pay anything like I would expect to earn in the UK was the one magazine I already knew about.
I wouldn't even give this one star if Amazon let you zero rate a product.
Don't waste your money on this - it isn't a patch on our Writers and Artists Yearbook or Writers Handbook. I'm very disappointed and out of pocket!

4.0 out of 5 stars Writers Market 2012, 2 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Item, 30 April 2012
Professor Walter Dean (FORRES, Moray, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Writer's Market 2012 (Paperback)
This is a very nice book which is just as described and was very promtly sent to me as I instructed

Writer's Market 2012
Writer's Market 2012 by Robert Lee Brewer (Paperback - 30 Sep 2011)
17.49