5.0 out of 5 stars Scraptastic
Published on 15 July 2008 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Messy sloppy junky scrapbooking. No thanks!
Published 10 months ago by Coffee Catholic

5.0 out of 5 stars Scraptastic, 15 July 2008
This review is from: Scraptastic!: 50 Messy, Sparkly, Touchy-Feely, Snazzy Ways to Jazz Up Your Scrapbook Pages (Paperback)
This book is perfect if you want to learn new techniques, find new ways to make pages, challenge yourself and bring the fun back to scrapping. It gives masses of creative and messy ways to get involved in your pages and never fails to get me inspired. I'd go so far as to say one of the best scrapbooking books there is becasue it isn't teaching you to design a page or challenging you to scraplift, instead it is a huge encouragement to enjoy yourself and get artistic with your scrapping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Ideas, 11 Feb. 2012
E. Edwards (UK) - See all my reviews
I'm not a scrapbooker, but I thought this had some lovely ideas in for all mixed media artists - I especially like the 'touchy-feely' section, which has some brilliant designs for fabric book pages - excellent book!

1.0 out of 5 stars Messy sloppy junky scrapbooking. No thanks!, 18 Aug. 2014
I thought that this book would give me some great "artsy" ideas that think outside of the rather worn out and boring 1990's scrapbook style. But no. As I worked my way through the book I became increasingly frustrated by the examples of techniques that, frankly, look like junk produced with no skill. Very sloppy and messy ideas that make for a distracting confusing scrapbook. No thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have creative scrapbooking, 5 Sept. 2009
K. Mattioli "K & Co" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Truly inspiring book with fresh, creative ideas and step by step instructions. Can't wait to get started.