5 star but be aware this is an American book and many plants are native to the USA and not the UK. That said the author writes well and some of the recipes are fantastic. I didn't realise the USA focus when I bought this and it would have put me off, I would then have missed out on a little treasure.
Published 2 months ago by R. E. Bennett

1.0 out of 5 stars not good
I would love to give this five-star status but when downloaded will not open no matter what I do. Time this was fixed
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars That said the author writes well and some of the recipes are fantastic. I didn't realise the USA focus when I ..., 5 July 2014
R. E. Bennett - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complete Guide to Edible Wild Plants, Mushrooms, Fruits, and Nuts: How to Find, Identify, and Cook Them (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gudie to edible mushrooms, 26 Oct 2013
This book gives lots of useful information for finding edible mushrooms,fruits and nuts.My Husband will take it on country walks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 6 Oct 2012
a j smith (Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is an excellant book for those who like natural, wild food and trying out new recipes. My husband loved it as he makes lots of old fashioned jam and bread and we both enjoy natural food.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 19 Jun 2014