on 22 April 2013
It's been a long road, but after years of struggling to get traffic to websites, there could be light at the end of the tunnel after reading this book from Eric. It's all about links, good ones. It's annoying, I wish I'd known about this guy 15 years ago.
on 7 April 2013
I must say, you can complicate your link building campaign too much, this will help level you out.

Great examples with some link building opportunities - I would highly recommend this book.
on 19 March 2013
I have been following Eric Ward now for about a year now and he gives excellent link building advice. This book is full of useful advice that is easy to follow for beginners but is also really useful for SEO professionals. I would say it is a definate read for anyone wanting to build backlinks to their website in a correct and white hat manner.
on 21 May 2013
I have been in in the SEO industry for around 2 years, having read 100's of articles and numerous guides on link building strategies. The is without doubt the best book I've ever read. If only regret I have is of not hearing about this guy when I first took interest in the industry!
on 19 May 2016
I'm sure it's technically comprehensive but man, this is a lot to get through. Haven't finished it yet. Hopefully some of the techniques and concepts will still be applicable by the time I get around to using them. Still, my slow reading pace can hardly be used against the book.
on 19 March 2013
This is the best books on link building (and in fact it is the best SEO book) that I have ever read. The book goes into just enough technical detail to give you an idea of what is going on behind the scenes without becoming bogged down in the technical data that a number of other books have suffered from.

What I liked most about this book was that it gave real world examples of how to build links in a multitude of real world niches. While many other books talk about how to get link in popular sectors, in this book we learn how to build links in markets that aren't glamourous.

Not only does this book teach you the science of building links - each chapter gives you everything that you could possibly need to go out and do it yourself without having to read on to find out why.

After years in the SEO space, this book is the closest thing to a magic bullet that has ever been produced.
on 16 March 2013
Eric and Garrett share their wealth of experience with link building in this book. The tactics, approach and knowledge shared will be invaluable to both experienced and newbie link builders who are looking to build links in a sustainable and genuine way.
on 3 September 2014
This actually is THE ultimate guide for link building. It's written in a way to easily understand the concept of link building.A must have for anyone looking to boost his website ranking using white-hat SEO.
on 6 July 2014
Okay but difficult to understand and apply. Seemed a bit repetitive
on 20 March 2013
[Transcript] Hi my name's Mark Reynolds, owner of UK web design and Internet marketing agency Blazen Web Marketing. This is a review for the Kindle eBook version of the 'Ultimate Guide to Link Building' that I recently downloaded for my iPad - which you can see here.

I've designed and marketed websites professionally since 2001, and for me Eric Ward has been on my radar as a world link building authority for most of that time, but he's been an authority for a lot longer. Along with Garrett French this is a great match up.

I think of all the skills required to build websites and promote them, link building has to be one of the hardest to master. Which is why learning from the best is an absolute must.

The eBook version of the 'Ultimate Guide to Link Building' is a pleasure to read. It's like my iPad has suddenly quadrupled in value because of the wealth of new link building information on it, which I can't wait to implement.

This book has got something in it for everyone, from the beginner to the expert. Yes, there's loads of free information written on the web about link building every day, but the opportunity to have all the very best link building advice available in one book shouldn't be missed.

There is so much competition out there on the Internet and still far too many websites getting it wrong, being designed and developed without consideration to their linkable assets, i.e. the parts of your website that can really motivate other websites to link to you.

Chapter 2 answers the question, What Makes a Website Link-Worthy? Chapter 5 looks closer at Linkable Assets, and gives lots of ideas about the Linkable assets you could have on your website.

It even goes up to Chapter 25 discussing Link Building Strategies.

Also if you've ever wondered what you should be saying when reaching out for links, then the 'Ultimate Guide to Link Building' again has the answers.

Also the book gives you the tools and techniques which the experts use to get those all important links.

Considering how important attracting high quality links is for the success of your online business, you really need to buy this book and get that crucial advantage over your competitors.

If you're still not convinced then go and download the free Kindle sample chapter from Amazon. You'll probably want more, just like I did.