4.0 out of 5 stars Good beginners Guide
Bought this book and have found it very helpful in setting up my on-line Quirky Travel business. Soem very practical helpful advice. Only criticism is that it is quite America based (I'm in UK) and SOME info will outdate as the internet businesses change all the time.
Published on 21 Sep 2010 by Zoe Dawes

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
Published 13 months ago by David

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 14 Nov 2013
Have you ever search for a serious article on Google and ended up on [...] Well this is the Kindle version, a mishmash of items articles and quotes from the the internet, magazines and U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics soaked in generic statements. If this cost £0.7 like a similar inapt book called the "SECRETS of the online travel business" by Matt Zito, I might I been content to lick my wounds and move on. However at £7.11 it begins to feel like fraud. I was however able to returned to Amazon for a refund, maybe that is worth the 1 star.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good beginners Guide, 21 Sep 2010
Zoe Dawes "Quirky Traveller" (Cumbria) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Design and Launch an Online Travel Business in a Week (Clickstart Series) (Paperback)

Design and Launch an Online Travel Business in a Week (Clickstart Series)
Used & New from: £2.20